The purpose of the thermal shock tester is to confirm the change in product characteristics in a short period of time, and the failure problem caused by the difference in thermal expansion coefficient of the dissimilar materials constituting the components. These changes can be observed by rapidly exposing components to alternating high temperature and ultra-low temperature test environments.
1. Extremely high temperatures cause solder reflow;
2. When the motor is started, the temperature of the surrounding device rises sharply, and when the motor is turned off, the temperature of the surrounding device suddenly drops;
3. The equipment is moved from a room with a relatively high temperature to a room with a relatively low temperature, or from a room with a relatively low temperature to a room with a relatively high temperature;
4. The thermal shock tester may be connected to the power supply in a lower temperature environment, resulting in a steep temperature gradient inside the device. Switching off the power supply in a low temperature environment may result in a steep temperature gradient in the opposite direction inside the device;
5. The device may suddenly cool due to rain;
6. When the aircraft takes off or landed, there may be a sharp temperature change in the aircraft's onboard external equipment.
The above summarizes the representative hot and cold temperature impact environments present in actual production or use environments, which are often the main cause of product failure.
Shoe Rack,Plastic Home Shoe Rack,Windproof Shoe Rack,3 Layers Shoe Rack
Taizhou Baiying Commdity Co., Ltd , https://www.baiyingplastics.com